Child Protection Requirements
Volunteer Requirements for Working with Children and Vulnerable Adults
Any adult (18 and older) wanting to volunteer with children must fulfill the following requirements as mandated by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Diocese of Baton Rouge.
1. Complete the EAPPS application
2. Complete the acknowledgment of the Code of Ethics and Behavior for Adults who Minister with Minors and Vulnerable Adults in the Diocese of Baton Rouge
3. Complete the Safe and Sacared Serving Vulnerable Populations training module for Adults.
4. Please return the EAPPS application and Code of Ethics signed to Alice Blair once completed.
5. Be requested to complete one additional Safe and Sacred renewal training module annually.
click below to retrieve the documents/ los documentos tambien estan en espanol para mas informacion con la Senora Angela Tovar 225-647-6588